The Richmond Hill Bryan County Chamber of Commerce invites you to attend the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for Combat Boots 2 The Boardroom on Tuesday July, 13 at 11:30 a.m. The Ribbon Cutting will take place at Combat Boots 2 The Boardroom’s new location at 10140 Ford Ave Unit 5, Richmond Hill, GA.
Combat Boots 2 The Boardroom is a local non-profit organization in Richmond Hill, GA dedicated to work, grow, and help the community through public service; through the various programs we offer: Kits 4 Kids, Vets Inspire Attire, and The Lending Closet.
“We believe that it’s important and our duty to give back to the military community that are the unsung heroes who give the ultimate sacrifice to protect and serve our nation so we can have the freedom’s we enjoy every day”.
What Sets CB2TB Apart from other Non-Profits?
- Our People – We are a family owned and operated non-profit who strive to treat veterans and their families with respect and provide them with services to help them.
- Personal Experience – Through our experiences, we understand the limitations of theresources available to veterans and their families. By understanding these limitations, weknow what veterans and their families need.
- Business and Community Relationships – We strive to maintain and build relationshipswith businesses in the area. These relationships are vital to helping us not only obtainresources, but to also build a network that helps
- Knowledge –We pride ourselves on our knowledge of all available resources and we havesurrounded ourselves with people who are knowledgeable in specific areas that will benefit veterans and their families.
Chamber members and their guests are invited to enjoy a morning of congratulating
Combat Boots 2 The Boardroom on their new location. A light lunch will be served for those in attendance.
• Strategic Planning – We believe in looking at the big picture and planning in order to make sure not only we meet the needs of veterans now, but in the future as well.
From the founders, James & Lynnetta Smith: Our combined careers spanning almost forty years between the both of us from serving as Active Duty Servicemen (James) and Federal Government Civil Servant (Lynnetta) has prepared us to continue to be servant leaders in our community with our organization that we have the honor and privilege to lead. Our motto is:
“Shop Local, Donate Local, Partner Local, Advertise Local, and Eat Local if you’re a Local”!