Richmond Hill, Georgia— Licensed Professional Counselor, Josh Rine, proudly announces the opening of his private counseling practice last month. Specializing in addictive disorders and mental health diagnoses such as Anxiety and Depression, Untangled Professional Counseling and Consulting uses Telehealth to offer psychotherapy services to residents of Richmond Hill and the surrounding communities.
With over 10 years of practice in both outpatient and residential settings, Rine says Telehealth has proven to be the most effective working environment for his patients as they allow the client to choose their setting and avoid the inconveniences of traveling to a traditional office— thus opening their minds to the task at hand during their sessions. “I have many clients who engage in their sessions after their family has had dinner and the children are in bed. They are able to listen, act, grow and transform from these sessions without leaving their home or taking time away from work,” Rine explains.
The psychotherapy process uses guidance and encouragement to help clients develop their own resources. It helps build self-esteem, reduce anxiety, strengthen coping mechanisms, and improve social and community functioning. Supportive psychotherapy helps patients deal with issues related to their mental health conditions which in turn affect the rest of their lives. We believe that Individuals and families inherently have the skills they need to move through difficult times, they just need a little help untangling the situation to move forward with life.
For more information or to connect with Josh Rine, visit Untangled here.
Signs that you could benefit from therapy include:
- You feel an overwhelming, prolonged sense of helplessness and sadness
- Your problems don’t seem to get better despite your efforts and help from family and friends
- You find it difficult to concentrate on work assignments or to carry out other everyday activities
- You worry excessively, expect the worst, or are constantly on edge
- Your actions, such as drinking too much alcohol, using drugs, or being aggressive, are harming you or others