Join the community of local businesses who have decided to join us for this year’s Shop & Dine! Shop & Dine is a day of giving back where local businesses pledge to donate to the United Way of the Coastal Empire in some way on November 6th – whether that be proceeds from a specialty item, a percentage of sales from that day, or something else creative. You know best how to motivate your customers, so you decide what kind of donation works best for your business! In return, the United Way will provide you with signage, balloons for the day of, and promote the event and your business on social media.
How do you participate?
There are many ways to participate, based on what makes sense for your business, including:
- Pledge to donate a percentage of sales on that day (ex. 10% of all sales made today will go towards the United Way)
- Promote a product by pledging to donate X amount per product purchased (ex. $1 from each specialty cocktail sold today will go to the United Way)
- Encourage tips to your servers by pledging to match the total tip amount with a donation to the United Way (ex. Give a $5 tip to your server and we will match that with a donation to the United Way for the same amount)
- Use your imagination, get your team and customers involved, have fun!
United Way of the Coastal Empire will:
- Contact you regarding details
- Promote the event and your business on social media
- Publish press release regarding the event
- Provide signage before and balloons day of
(you pick up)
- Print advertising to recognize participating businesses
- Media coverage (not guaranteed)